Sunday, August 17, 2008

Visit to Panaga Health Centre..

Last Thursday (14/8/08) we went to Panaga Health Centre for a visit since some of my colleagues had never been there. Its a nice experience, plus we get to know how their hospital management is. We met the matron of Panaga (I'm sorry I didn't get her name!) and brought us all over Panaga Health Centre. Here are some pictures I took during the trip. Try to detect one of the Bepakan crews!



Nizam and his laptop, singing in the bus!
Amal's logbook (Panuh eh!)

Nizam taking a picture of the ladies!

A & E post basics plus cikgu Leha and *Bepakan*


Foods that contain ALOT of sugar!

PHC's emergency department's arranged items..

Wheelchairs (How unique!)

Nazmi, the head of Occupational Health, I think!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP