Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dance fever!

The Suri Seri Begawan Hospital (my workplace!) held a performance last Sunday night. Too bad I couldn't join them dancing.. Its ok, I'll conquer the stage next year! Haha. Anyways, I've got my headache back again cuz I went fishing that morning.. (Belureh udang galah ganya guys..) But I don't wanna let my friends down so I came.. Besides I haven't seen them dance from a distance. So thats my chance to watch them and also taking shots of them.. There were some bloopers but I'll not put them here.. Marah krg durang! Hehe. Oh yes! I met shasha and the gang (mami and Dd).. I miss them so much.. Lama sudah nada lepak like that night.. Kan painQ? Oh well.. *sob* Right, here it is.. I know its not in good quality but hey, at least its visible! LOL.










0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP